Answer is Yes.
Premature ejaculation / PE / Early Discharge can occur at any age in men, though the probability keeps increasing with age. Ejaculation earlier than desired, is very common and at least 45% men happen to experience premature ejaculation sometime in their life.
Is Premature Ejaculation Curable Permanently?
Answer is Yes.
Many men shy away from sexual dysfunction problems including premature ejaculation and suffer from psychological symptoms that affect their sexual desire and activities leading to poor sexual health and wellbeing.
Hence proper evaluation and ayurvedic treatment are to be taken to improve sexual health and enjoy sex which keeps you healthy and happy.
Premature Ejaculation Treatment:
• Psychological and behavioral therapy – Plays a significant role in premature ejaculation. Both partners must seek sex education and attend counseling for their sexual problems as the co-operation of both partners essential in overcoming this problem. Proper counseling from medical professionals will boost both partners to enjoy more satisfying sex life.
• Medical treatment – Depending on the cause of the medical condition, usually we used researched base proven ayurvedic medications which do not have any side effects with the ayurvedic medicine which calm the mind.
• Natural ways to cure premature ejaculation:
1. Squeeze method: Squeeze is a simple and effective method to treat premature ejaculation. The tip of the penis is held tightly when the person gets the feel to ejaculation with slight pressure so as to create the closure of the urethral opening from expelling the semen. Regular practising of this method cause to extent the time of ejaculation gradually.
2. Start and stop method: In this method, the stop acts as a reference for the sexual act when the person feels the temptation to ejaculate. They are advised to divert them self with any other topic like sports and give a pause to sexual desires. This helps to retain your ejaculation and increases the withholding capacity of the individual.
3. Diet and lifestyle changes: Healthy food habit is much essential for healthy living. Increase the intake of milk, nuts, cereals, fishes that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids as they are responsible for increasing the sex hormone level in your body. Take foods that contain zinc, calcium, potassium, selenium, vitamins, and amino acids. Lifestyle changes include quitting smoking, alcohol and narcotic drug abuse. Daily regular exercise for at least 30 minutes helps to keep physically fit and active.
4. Exercises: Kegel exercise helps to strengthen the perineal muscles and increases the capacity of the muscle to sustain the erection and hold the semen for long duration of time. Any exercise that works on the perineal muscles is helpful to cure premature ejaculation.Exercise regularly and do pelvic strengthening exercises which help during sexual activity.
5. Reduce stress with yoga and meditation which helps to relax and strengthen the muscles.
6. Trying different position: Change in the regular position with different other positions like female superior, doggy style, knees position and side to side position are best helpful for premature ejaculation. This position causes minimal strain over the penis and thereby delays the ejaculation of the semen.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation (PE) is also known as early ejaculation, a sexual problem when men release semen/ejaculate, before the desired moment or the orgasm. This early ejaculation may happen during foreplay or just after penetration during sexual intercourse.
Signs & Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
• Inability to delay ejaculation for more than a minute after penetration during sexual intercourse.
• Lifelong (Primary) Premature Ejaculation – In this category, a man experiences premature ejaculation from his first sexual intercourse and which can persist throughout life whenever he has sex.
• Acquired (Secondary) – When a man develops early ejaculation after experiencing normal ejaculations during sexual intercourse for some time.
• Men can face the issue of infertility.
• Associated Psychological problems:
• Low sex drive
• Fear of sexual performance
• Low self-confidence
• Strained relationship with the partner due to dissatisfaction and infertility
What Are the Causes for Premature Ejaculation?
There are many causes for premature ejaculation such as sexual, medical, psychological, and other factors.
• Sexual problems like erectile dysfunction, congenital abnormalities of male sex organs can increase the problem of premature ejaculation.
• Medical Causes:
• Low sex hormone levels and hormonal imbalance.
• Abnormal neurotransmitters from the brain pass messages to the body.
• Inflammations of the male genital tract such as prostatitis, urethritis, etc.
• Genetic causes and congenital abnormalities.
• Psychological Causes – Psychiatric illness, fear of sexual performance, depression, anxiety, lack of confidence, subject to early sexual abuse, low self-esteem, etc, can all contribute to early ejaculation.
Waghole Ayurved Clinic, Panchakarma and research centre